In the world of catering and hospitality materials play a significant role, professionals seek that their kitchens are equipped with durable and robust machinery able to withstand long hours of work for many years.
If we talk about equipment, it should be noted that Stainless steel utensil is still the star. It is a resistant element that ensures the use of the facilities for many years. Maybe it is something that is taken for granted, but for professionals, it is an essential element due to the investment involved in an installation of these characteristics.
For the daily lunch, you can use the stainless steel cutlery instead of the more expensive silver games. The stainless steel is a mixture of chromium, nickel, and iron. Metal provides the shine, while chromium protects against heat, corrosion, and stains. The stainless steel cutlery is durable and retains its shine for many years. Stainless steel does not require polishing.
- Grade: Grades 18/0, 18/8 and 18/10 are numbers that you will find when buying cutlery made of stainless steel. The first number represents the chromium content, while the second is the nickel composition. Grade 18/0 does not contain nickel and will most likely bend when you try to serve hardened ice cream. The higher the nickel content, the longer the pieces will be, and the finish will be brighter.
- When you look for high-quality Stainless steel cookware, always choose the combination 18/8. This means that it is 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The mix 18/10 is suitable for less formal and daily uses. Make sure you examine the quality of the stainless steel cutlery. Choose a game with smooth and polished ends.
- Design or pattern: Choose a pattern design that matches your tableware, your dining room or your personality. There are several patterns in a myriad of manufacturers from which you can choose. From adorned with beads to flowers, from traditional to contemporary. Inevitably there will be a style that will catch your attention.
- Size: You should also compare the stainless steel cutlery based on the scale. The service cutlery is the one that is most commonly used and is smaller than the dinner cutlery. The knife and the dinner fork are more significant in comparison to those of the service cutlery. Continental cutlery, which is frequently used in Europe, has the most substantial cutlery.
- Cutlery: Five-piece cutlery is the most common set of cutlery. It can include spoons, forks, butter knife, meat knife, sugar spoons and a cake shovel. The set of twelve cutlery is ideal to start. For larger families or if you have frequent meetings, buy a more massive game.
- Budget: Apart from the degree, the cost of the cutlery is determined by the design, the number of pieces of the game, as well as the manufacturer. Compare different games based on these factors. Then, purchase one that is within your budget.
When stainless steel cutlery is adequately cared for, it can last for a long time. Choose a game based on the grade, design, size, and number of cutlery that is in your budget. Hold the pieces in your hand to know how you feel. The cutlery should be comfortable to hold, neither too heavy nor too light. You should improve your dining experience and complement with all the other items on the table.