A proper diet does not only begin with the raw material but also with how we prepare it; therefore, the choice of kitchenware or utensils is fundamental. What do we have to take into account? Are all stainless steel cookware the same? No, we are interested in looking at the internal composition of the material: in the case of pans, above all, we are interested in multilayer. The steel heats up quickly but distributes heat poorly so that the multilayer will help better cooking as well as a diffuser at the bottom.
Undoubtedly, the price of these pieces is much higher; to have proper kitchen utensils. We will need to invest and in the long run will compensate us not only because we will not have to be continuously investing in pans and pots that last just “a few laps,” lose adherence, scratch, etc. We will also invest in our health, after all, we are using material that is heated at very high temperatures, plastic coatings, etc. In short, we are what we eat and how we eat it!
With the passage of time, Stainless steel kitchenware has been gaining ground in the field of kitchen utensils to the point of becoming commonplace. This is due to the benefits it offers compared to other materials, making it much more attractive and recommended for daily use. Some of these advantages are:
- 1 – Easy to clean: the utensils made with this material are more accessible to clean because this type of steel is very resistant to dirt since it prevents it from readily adhering to its surface.
- 2 – Greater resistance to corrosion: unlike other materials, it is remarkably immune to environmental effects, such as air or water.
- 3 – Extremely hygienic: it is proven that the accumulation of bacteria is much lower in the utensils of this material, which is due to a much lower porosity.
- 4 – Long duration: it is a very resistant material, so you can be sure that all the utensils will last you a long time.
- 5 – It does not influence food: some elements can affect the taste of food, something that will not happen with steel.
Maintenance of utensils
However, it is important to know how to care for your Aluminum cookwares, since not all materials have the same characteristics. The first activity you should do, is to avoid washing them with abrasive products. Use mild soaps or check that your gel is suitable for this material. It should be noted that currently, a large part of cleaning products lack abrasive elements.
You should also follow more basic tips, such as drying the utensil with a rag to avoid the appearance of marks or be careful not to use a scouring pad to clean, as you could be scratching the material and damaging the utensil. However, this material is the best for kitchen utensils.