Nowadays, stainless steel has become an essential part of modern life and cuisine. Not only is it ideal for the production and storage of food as it does not change the taste of these, but it has also become the ideal material thanks to its resistance to corrosion. That is why, thanks to the stainless steel cookware manufacturers, these products have become more useful, safe and beautiful. They have made stainless steel less harmful to our health by facilitating its use on a regular basis.
Easy to maintain and clean
- Stainless steel items are very easy to maintain. You can keep its shine intact if you clean them with lukewarm water and dishwashers on a regular basis.
- Compared to other materials, stainless steel needs much less cleaning time.
- The stainless steel utensils are light and easy to maneuver. They are hard and resistant to scratches and stains. They last for much longer.
- If you put them in the refrigerator, do not corrode.
- Stainless steel utensils have the ability to fight off germs and bacteria due to their non-porous nature. This property makes them easier to disinfect and clean.
Wide range of designs
- Nowadays, you can get stainless steel cookware with incredible designs that will help you improve the appearance of your kitchen.
- In stores, you can get different models of stainless steel pots and pans. This wide range makes it easier for buyers to find products according to their culinary needs.
- Steel is a material resistant to corrosion.
- As we already mentioned, the durability of stainless steel items is one of the main reasons why most housewives love using this material.
- If your items are made of stainless steel, you will not have to worry about buying new pots or pans; you can use them for a long time without fear of being damaged.
- Cooking was never so easy
- The kitchen utensils made of steel are easy to use.
- Thanks to the fact that steel is a good conductor of heat, you will have a better fire distribution when cooking.
- On the other hand, most of these modern goods come with tightly fitting lids so that heat loss during cooking can be prevented.
- In addition, you can keep your meals warm while you serve them.
- You only need little oil to cook.
Stainless steel is one of the most used materials in modern kitchen utensils like pots and pans. Stainless steel is durable, easy to sterilize and does not alter to contact with acids present in certain foods such as milk, meat, fruit, and vegetables. For this reason, products such as pots made of stainless steel New HSSC are the first choice when it comes to food and drink since in this type of steel are no chemicals that can move into the food during cooking.
Differences between steel 18/10 and 18/8
These steel are also known as 304, are part of the 300 series and are the two main types of stainless steel present in pots and kitchen utensils. The first number, 18, refers to the amount of chromium present in the steel, while the second number represents the amount of nickel. For example, 18/8 stainless steel contains 18% chrome and only 8% nickel.
Stainless steel 304 is also made of carbon; its quantity does not exceed 0.8% and at least 50% by iron. Chromium in stainless steel is used to protect iron from oxidation (rust), while nickel increases corrosion resistance so that the nickel content will be higher, the corrosion-resistant steel will be more resistant.
Stainless steel pans
Stainless steel is a good option for pots and pans, but unfortunately, it is not a big heat conductor. If this is not a problem for oven baking trays, the same cannot be said for pots and pans, which is why the new HSSC stainless steel cooker is distinguished by its three-layer format. It consists of a core of aluminum Continue reading
Heavy anodized dishes are a common name for metal pots and pans made of electrochemically toughened aluminum.
Kanchan dinner set
This name of the dishes came from the English from “hard anodized aluminum cookware”. It would be more correct to say a hard anodized coating and not heavily anodized. Because “Hard” is used to emphasize that the thickness and strength of the anodizing layer is greater than that of other anodized aluminum coatings and “hard.” In this case, the severity or complexity of anodizing is not relevant.
For the curious – about heavy anodizing
The process of heavy anodizing was originally developed for use in the restaurant industry. Chefs needed light and wear-resistant pans, for cooking a large number of dishes a day.
The acid is then cooled to the freezing point of water. The electric current drastically increases, resulting in a heavily anodized aluminum surface, which is twice as hard as stainless steel .
Advantages of heavily anodized cookware
Dishes made from heavily anodized aluminum have a significantly longer service life compared to dishes with a traditional non-stick coating, and this coating has practically no pores. It is this – almost complete absence of pores, which allows it to withstand the adherence of food to it, even if the food is absorbed or burnt.
At present, the resistance to corrosion and scratches, heavily anodized Continue reading
It is correctly said that the way to the heart of a man goes through his stomach. You can often impress peeps by offering them delicious dishes. Food is the utmost reason for the survival of an individual. Food provides energy to human beings and provides them with the power of performing day to day activities. When it comes about cuisine the most important factor is the hygiene. Special care must be taken of the cleanliness of the cuisine so as to keep you healthy. The cookware you are using must be properly cleaned. When we talk about kitchen utensils there is a special place for aluminum cookware. The properties of aluminum are best suitable for use in the kitchen. The biggest advantage of using this element for cookware purposes that they are corrosion free. They are very resistant to climatic conditions and there is no risk of corrosion. Another fact about this element is that it is quite safe from acid and base attacks. Aluminum vessels have a shiny surface and they are very attractive. One more advantage of these utensils is that they are very easy to clean. Stainless steel utensils manufacturers have started giving more emphasis on preparing aluminum vessels as a close substitute for stainless steel utensils.
Factors to take care While Buying Aluminum Utensils
If you are in a quest for some fine aluminum vessels for your kitchen use you must definitely pay attention the following attributes –
Materials Used – The most important fact you need to check out is the materials used in preparing your preferred utensil. Pure aluminum accelerates the cooking process, so you must take special care that the product you are buying is cent percent pure. You must check the standard ISI mark before taking it home.
Purpose – You must make sure that the cookware you are buying will completely serve your purpose. The suitability of different products differs from person to person. You must select such a utensil that is best suitable to your uses.
Care – Another important characteristic of a utensil you must put your eye upon is its maintenance. A product that is easy to take care can be very beneficial to you for the future use. You must pay special focus on the looks of the bartan you are choosing.
Budget – There is nothing better than getting your favorite utility with a fair price. You must buy a utensil that is within your affordability range and won’t put extra burden on your wallet.