Why buy Stainless steel cookware, such as pots and pans? The reasons are many, and all valid, which explains the popularity of this type of kitchen equipment despite their above-average price. Here are four of the main advantages offered by this kind of crockery:
Under the useful life, very merely stainless steel is incomparable to all other materials used for the manufacture of pots and pans: the wear is almost invisible on stainless steel surfaces, even when they are regularly rubbed and washed as its normal for some pots. And in the same way, the action of fats, of heat, of liquids, which have such deleterious effects on the surface of the containers of other materials, is almost invisible here. A purchase of a stainless steel cookware battery is a purchase for the whole life.
There are no frying pans with a harder, smoother surface, and no porosity than those made of stainless steel. The fact that they are quiet is useful to the cook because it allows for cooking them thoroughly and uniformly, without having to worry that the food will stick to the bottom; and the absence of porosity Continue reading
Nowadays, stainless steel has become an essential part of modern life and cuisine. Not only is it ideal for the production and storage of food as it does not change the taste of these, but it has also become the ideal material thanks to its resistance to corrosion. That is why, thanks to the stainless steel cookware manufacturers, these products have become more useful, safe and beautiful. They have made stainless steel less harmful to our health by facilitating its use on a regular basis.
Easy to maintain and clean
- Stainless steel items are very easy to maintain. You can keep its shine intact if you clean them with lukewarm water and dishwashers on a regular basis.
- Compared to other materials, stainless steel needs much less cleaning time.
- The stainless steel utensils are light and easy to maneuver. They are hard and resistant to scratches and stains. They last for much longer.
- If you put them in the refrigerator, do not corrode.
- Stainless steel utensils have the ability to fight off germs and bacteria due to their non-porous nature. This property makes them easier to disinfect and clean.
Wide range of designs
- Nowadays, you can get stainless steel cookware with incredible designs that will help you improve the appearance of your kitchen.
- In stores, you can get different models of stainless steel pots and pans. This wide range makes it easier for buyers to find products according to their culinary needs.
- Steel is a material resistant to corrosion.
- As we already mentioned, the durability of stainless steel items is one of the main reasons why most housewives love using this material.
- If your items are made of stainless steel, you will not have to worry about buying new pots or pans; you can use them for a long time without fear of being damaged.
- Cooking was never so easy
- The kitchen utensils made of steel are easy to use.
- Thanks to the fact that steel is a good conductor of heat, you will have a better fire distribution when cooking.
- On the other hand, most of these modern goods come with tightly fitting lids so that heat loss during cooking can be prevented.
- In addition, you can keep your meals warm while you serve them.
- You only need little oil to cook.
Stainless steel is one of the most used materials in modern kitchen utensils like pots and pans. Stainless steel is durable, easy to sterilize and does not alter to contact with acids present in certain foods such as milk, meat, fruit, and vegetables. For this reason, products such as pots made of stainless steel New HSSC are the first choice when it comes to food and drink since in this type of steel are no chemicals that can move into the food during cooking.
Differences between steel 18/10 and 18/8
These steel are also known as 304, are part of the 300 series and are the two main types of stainless steel present in pots and kitchen utensils. The first number, 18, refers to the amount of chromium present in the steel, while the second number represents the amount of nickel. For example, 18/8 stainless steel contains 18% chrome and only 8% nickel.
Stainless steel 304 is also made of carbon; its quantity does not exceed 0.8% and at least 50% by iron. Chromium in stainless steel is used to protect iron from oxidation (rust), while nickel increases corrosion resistance so that the nickel content will be higher, the corrosion-resistant steel will be more resistant.
Stainless steel pans
Stainless steel is a good option for pots and pans, but unfortunately, it is not a big heat conductor. If this is not a problem for oven baking trays, the same cannot be said for pots and pans, which is why the new HSSC stainless steel cooker is distinguished by its three-layer format. It consists of a core of aluminum Continue reading