Nowadays, stainless steel has become an essential part of modern life and cuisine. Not only is it ideal for the production and storage of food as it does not change the taste of these, but it has also become the ideal material thanks to its resistance to corrosion. That is why, thanks to the stainless steel cookware manufacturers, these products have become more useful, safe and beautiful. They have made stainless steel less harmful to our health by facilitating its use on a regular basis.
Easy to maintain and clean
- Stainless steel items are very easy to maintain. You can keep its shine intact if you clean them with lukewarm water and dishwashers on a regular basis.
- Compared to other materials, stainless steel needs much less cleaning time.
- The stainless steel utensils are light and easy to maneuver. They are hard and resistant to scratches and stains. They last for much longer.
- If you put them in the refrigerator, do not corrode.
- Stainless steel utensils have the ability to fight off germs and bacteria due to their non-porous nature. This property makes them easier to disinfect and clean.
Wide range of designs
- Nowadays, you can get stainless steel cookware with incredible designs that will help you improve the appearance of your kitchen.
- In stores, you can get different models of stainless steel pots and pans. This wide range makes it easier for buyers to find products according to their culinary needs.
- Steel is a material resistant to corrosion.
- As we already mentioned, the durability of stainless steel items is one of the main reasons why most housewives love using this material.
- If your items are made of stainless steel, you will not have to worry about buying new pots or pans; you can use them for a long time without fear of being damaged.
- Cooking was never so easy
- The kitchen utensils made of steel are easy to use.
- Thanks to the fact that steel is a good conductor of heat, you will have a better fire distribution when cooking.
- On the other hand, most of these modern goods come with tightly fitting lids so that heat loss during cooking can be prevented.
- In addition, you can keep your meals warm while you serve them.
- You only need little oil to cook.
Stainless steel is one of the most used materials in modern kitchen utensils like pots and pans. Stainless steel is durable, easy to sterilize and does not alter to contact with acids present in certain foods such as milk, meat, fruit, and vegetables. For this reason, products such as pots made of stainless steel New HSSC are the first choice when it comes to food and drink since in this type of steel are no chemicals that can move into the food during cooking.
Differences between steel 18/10 and 18/8
These steel are also known as 304, are part of the 300 series and are the two main types of stainless steel present in pots and kitchen utensils. The first number, 18, refers to the amount of chromium present in the steel, while the second number represents the amount of nickel. For example, 18/8 stainless steel contains 18% chrome and only 8% nickel.
Stainless steel 304 is also made of carbon; its quantity does not exceed 0.8% and at least 50% by iron. Chromium in stainless steel is used to protect iron from oxidation (rust), while nickel increases corrosion resistance so that the nickel content will be higher, the corrosion-resistant steel will be more resistant.
Stainless steel pans
Stainless steel is a good option for pots and pans, but unfortunately, it is not a big heat conductor. If this is not a problem for oven baking trays, the same cannot be said for pots and pans, which is why the new HSSC stainless steel cooker is distinguished by its three-layer format. It consists of a core of aluminum Continue reading
The material, the coating, the thickness, the shape and, of course, what we intend to cook!
It is lighter to handle utensils that heat quickly and evenly. It adapts to all types of kitchen utensils and accepts both ceramic coatings and conventional anti-adherent coatings.
Excellent heat conductor ensures a homogenous temperature distribution throughout the cooking surface. Aluminum can be used for all heat sources, although a stainless steel ferromagnetic disk is required to be compatible with induction.
There are different manufacturing methods for aluminum utensils:
- Pressing: It is a disc that is formed by means of a press of the order of one hundred tons. With this system, there is a great risk of deformation over time. It is also impossible to differentiate the thicknesses of the bottom and the wall.
- Forged: Same manufacturing principle in pressing but pressed using a pressure of several thousand tons. This method allows obtaining the wall thickness in the order of 3 to 5 millimeters.
- Aluminum “cast”: The aluminum is melted at 700 °C and injected into a pressure mold. This technique allows to vary the thickness of the required raw material for example of the bottom or the walls and ensures a perfect dimensional stability due to the absence of mechanical tension. Ideal for intensive use.
Stainless steel utensil is resistant to scratches and suitable for high temperature but poor Continue reading
Heavy anodized dishes are a common name for metal pots and pans made of electrochemically toughened aluminum.
Kanchan dinner set
This name of the dishes came from the English from “hard anodized aluminum cookware”. It would be more correct to say a hard anodized coating and not heavily anodized. Because “Hard” is used to emphasize that the thickness and strength of the anodizing layer is greater than that of other anodized aluminum coatings and “hard.” In this case, the severity or complexity of anodizing is not relevant.
For the curious – about heavy anodizing
The process of heavy anodizing was originally developed for use in the restaurant industry. Chefs needed light and wear-resistant pans, for cooking a large number of dishes a day.
The acid is then cooled to the freezing point of water. The electric current drastically increases, resulting in a heavily anodized aluminum surface, which is twice as hard as stainless steel .
Advantages of heavily anodized cookware
Dishes made from heavily anodized aluminum have a significantly longer service life compared to dishes with a traditional non-stick coating, and this coating has practically no pores. It is this – almost complete absence of pores, which allows it to withstand the adherence of food to it, even if the food is absorbed or burnt.
At present, the resistance to corrosion and scratches, heavily anodized Continue reading
Stainless steel utensils are preferred by most of the ladies in their homes as they are easy to use and there is no need to treat them like a delicate stuff. Thus, they have a long life and you can keep them in kitchen for as long as you want. Stainless steel is completely scratch proof, rust proof and unbreakable. No doubt that after falling off your hands, it will make a huge noise as soon as it touches ground but there is no chance that they will get broken. Stainless steel plates are a very normal stuff to buy for and that is why, they are available in most of the shops but it takes a large amount of time and if you have spare hours to waste then go for the market by yourself or use some reputed online shopping sites, to be in profit. Let us discuss about benefits for using the net based stores.