Stainless steel pans are practical and beautiful utensils that are present in almost every kitchen. It is easy to experiment with culinary delights in such dishes, because the dishes in it turn out to be tasty and juicy.
But to become a top-class cook at home, you need to choose the right stainless steel pans. How to do this is just described in the article.
The material will be useful to those who want to update the collection of stainless steel pots or are purchasing such an assistant for the kitchen for the first time. So, which pot is the best to choose and what to look for when buying?
Features of stainless steel pots: the pros and cons of the material
Stainless steel is strong and durable. That is why dishes made of this material will serve their owners for more than a dozen years. But in order to make sure of the need to buy just such utensils, you need to carefully weigh the pros and cons of stainless steel pots.
It makes sense to start with the benefits of cookware. So, in the list of advantages, we counted 6 points:
1. Attractive appearance. Stainless steel is an alloy of iron and chromium. Stainless steel hot bag tiffin give the same refined cold shine, which attracts such dishes. Besides beauty, this combination of materials also guarantees protection against rust or deformation.
2. Environmental friendliness. Chips and cracks do not appear on the surface of these kitchen utensils, in which pathogenic microbes could “settle”. Also, the pan can be easily cleaned of dirt of any complexity, it is not afraid of hard brushes and abrasive detergents.
3. Multi-layer bottom. The bottom can consist of 3 or more layers. It all depends on the manufacturer and the quality of the pan. It is thanks to such a thick bottom that the heat is kept inside for a long time, it is evenly distributed. As a result, food not only retains its useful qualities and color, but also stays hot longer.
4. Covers. In most cases, the lids of pots made of stainless steel are made of glass. Such a transparent attribute allows you to control the preparation of the dish, which is convenient for the hostess.
In this case, the lids are equipped with a small hole for excess steam to escape. And for models from the premium segment, a thermostat or a timer can even be installed on the lid.
5. Security. Stainless steel does not chemically react with food, and therefore food is protected from harmful substances. In such pans, dishes of an exceptionally healthy cuisine are obtained.
6. Versatility. Absolutely any dishes are prepared in stainless steel dishes. Moreover, the pan is suitable for all stoves, including electric, glass-ceramic, induction.
The ideal option is when the kitchen has a set of stainless steel dishes. Such a collection can only include pots of different sizes or additionally:
- Other containers useful in the kitchen, such as stainless steel dinner set
Then the dishes are selected, taking into account the specific dish.