We all know that steel utensils are the best bet for utensils of both small and large sizes. It can also be used as water bottles. Let us discuss the advantages.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles are Eco-Friendly
Stainless steel is made of natural elements in the first place. This makes the process of recycling if at all there is any breakage or impurity. Therefore, the stainless steel bartans have a huge advantage over the plastic bottle and jar variants. One may argue that plastic bottles and other goods made of plastic can be recycled but the fact remains that the entire process is not eco-friendly.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles have high durability factor
This goes without saying. Steel is a metal known for being robust whereas the plastic bottles are flimsy and wear out in due course of time. Some of them are made of one-off material and are ought to be crushed after use. Even if a plastic bottle is made of better quality, it can never match the durability of a steel bottle which can be washed for an umpteenth number of times. It is the sheer ruggedness of the steel utensils which makes them an ideal buy. Also, the weight of the utensils is very much manageable as opposed to the perception.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles are Safe
When a product is eco-friendly, it is bound to be safe for people as well. The same goes for steel utensils including the water bottles. There are chemicals that are released by the plastic bottles even when they are in their pristine form. Once you switch to steel bottles you can prevent harmful carcinogens from leaching into your drinking water.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles keep water cold or hot for longer hours
Many of us have the habit of keeping lukewarm water in handy and this is something that is possible to maintain provided you have a stainless steel water bottle that insulates the contents for hours. The insulating properties of stainless steel water bottles let you enjoy lukewarm water in the colder months of the year. The water bottles made of steel by the best stainless steel utensils manufacturers in India keeps the water warm for nearly six hours.
It was well and firmly been established that steel utensils like steel pots and pans by the stainless steel utensils manufacturers in India are the best utensils for cooking food to perfection. The reason is quite simple; it distributes heat evenly, prevents food from sticking, won’t leech into the food, and is virtually indestructible.
Speaking more of the food sticking to the surface, the main culprit is the heat which can be either too much or too little. With stainless steel pans, you have the luxury to cook the food right. The oil on the stainless steel pan acts as a protective barrier between the food and the pan. Although your pan looks perfectly smooth, there are many small pits that are to be greased within the pan. As you add food to the pan, a reaction occurs between the hot oil and the natural moisture in food. This reaction is the reason why you see a steam-like effect. This effect also makes the food to literally lift itself up and away from the pan, and preventing it from sticking. If your pan is too cold, it does not sizzle. This too adds to the problem as the food is undercooked.
To avoid being a sticky mess:
- Heat your pan properly- Place an empty pan on a burner over medium heat. Next, you need to allow the pan heat up for 2 to 3 minutes at this temperature. You need to make a choice with regard to adding the oil while the pan is warming up, or adding the oil once the pan is hot. Some also prefer to add oil once the pan heats up thereby having the cooking time reduced especially when it comes to having the food saute.
- Do the “TSS” test- This is not the name of the test but more of a colloquial term. It is done to test if the pan is ready. All you have to do is drop a very small morsel of food or a single drop of water into the pan. Once you hear the “TSS” sound, your pan is ready. Ideally, you should start with, heating the pan at medium heat, and make adjustments from there.
- Appropriate cleaning for your pan– While the pan is still warm, wipe out any residual oil or crumbly bits with a paper towel (mind the heat — and use tongs if necessary). Return the pan to medium heat. When the pan is hot, stream a cup of hot water which helps the pan to deglaze. Use a wooden spoon to scrape away any stubborn bits. Discard the water. Instead, get a paper towel and then clean in hot soapy water. Avoid cleaning utensils made of steel in a dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent can be very harsh and may leave a residue.
For most of us, the memory of carrying tiffin boxes to school has a special place in our hearts. The recess time, as we know was part of our daily school and was the most awaited period as well. There was hardly anything more satiating than having lunch in a steel tiffin box. This is the exact emotion and high sentimental value which makes us tick to Stainless steel tiffin even now. When it comes to the variety of stainless steel tiffin, we have come a long way. No more do we have to contend with the traditional rectangle or circle shaped tiffin boxes. Now, we also have the belly tiffin box that invokes much curiosity with its appearance alone.
Belly tiffin boxes have the rotund shape and that is how they get their name. The tiffin box can turn out to be your best buy in case you like to have a variety of food for lunch. There are as many as three different boxes that are put together in a single frame which makes it easy to carry. Having a steel tiffin box also keeps your food warm for a longer period of time.
Steel tiffin boxes from the stainless steel utensils manufacturers in India are of the best quality without a doubt. But what really takes the cake is the fact that stainless steel is eco-friendly and does not have any kind of ecological hazard associated with it. Also, with the storage in the steel tiffin box or any utensil for that matter, your food is at little to no risk of getting contaminated. Though plastic tiffin boxes are also at the forefront, they have the demerit of not holding on to the simmering food as the plastic itself might make the food toxic due to the high temperature. Moreover, the process of cleaning the steel utensils is a no-fuss affair every single time. Not only does it require less cleaning but the vessels also maintain their original form both in appearance and durability for a long time.
One of the biggest challenges for many consumers is that of buying steel utensils from the reliable Steel Bartan manufacturers in India at the best price. Much to their disappointment, there are very dealers and sellers who are stocked with the range of steel utensils of brands that have high repute. Moreover, the market is filled with substandard steel utensils which are far from achieving the quality parameters. Hence, you are left with poor steel utensils that do not last very long.
Thankfully, the online shopping platforms established by some of the best stainless steel utensils manufacturers in India like Saurabh Steel has made the job of getting quality steel products very easy. The online shopping experience has changed the game forever for many products and that includes steel utensils as well. On the official website of Saurabh Steel, you have the listing of their entire product range which includes tiffin carrier, Dabba (containers), table dish, pooja thali, gift boxes, etc. An equal amount of attention is also given to the growing demand for an insulated lunch box, dinner set, hard anodized cookware, etc.
Another advantage of having your purchase made online is the availability and authenticity of the products. As you are in the direct platform of purchase i.e. the official website of the manufacturer, you get all the info with regard to the build, make and what purpose a particular product is ideal for. Add to that you also have the updates on the latest product lunch. But what comes as a big bonus is the discount offer on certain products, the same thing for which you may have to negotiate with the local shops. Therefore, you have the treasure of time which gets saved from mindless wandering around the shop. All you need is a computer and internet connection to order and receive the best Stainless steel kitchenware at your doorstep.
Nowadays, stainless steel has become an essential part of modern life and cuisine. Not only is it ideal for the production and storage of food as it does not change the taste of these, but it has also become the ideal material thanks to its resistance to corrosion. That is why, thanks to the stainless steel cookware manufacturers, these products have become more useful, safe and beautiful. They have made stainless steel less harmful to our health by facilitating its use on a regular basis.
Easy to maintain and clean
- Stainless steel items are very easy to maintain. You can keep its shine intact if you clean them with lukewarm water and dishwashers on a regular basis.
- Compared to other materials, stainless steel needs much less cleaning time.
- The stainless steel utensils are light and easy to maneuver. They are hard and resistant to scratches and stains. They last for much longer.
- If you put them in the refrigerator, do not corrode.
- Stainless steel utensils have the ability to fight off germs and bacteria due to their non-porous nature. This property makes them easier to disinfect and clean.
Wide range of designs
- Nowadays, you can get stainless steel cookware with incredible designs that will help you improve the appearance of your kitchen.
- In stores, you can get different models of stainless steel pots and pans. This wide range makes it easier for buyers to find products according to their culinary needs.
- Steel is a material resistant to corrosion.
- As we already mentioned, the durability of stainless steel items is one of the main reasons why most housewives love using this material.
- If your items are made of stainless steel, you will not have to worry about buying new pots or pans; you can use them for a long time without fear of being damaged.
- Cooking was never so easy
- The kitchen utensils made of steel are easy to use.
- Thanks to the fact that steel is a good conductor of heat, you will have a better fire distribution when cooking.
- On the other hand, most of these modern goods come with tightly fitting lids so that heat loss during cooking can be prevented.
- In addition, you can keep your meals warm while you serve them.
- You only need little oil to cook.